Why work at Infer?
The gut-based decision-making process at companies is broken. We believe we can revolutionize this space by building machine-learning applications that help companies solve real problems and achieve real lifts. Sales and Marketing is where we start.
Open PositionsSoftware Engineer Site Reliability Engineer Sales Development Rep Account Executive Account Manager Sales Engineer Data Scientist Lead Designer Product Marketing Manager Business Operations Analyst Product Manager
BenefitsMedical insurance Meaningful equity Your choice of hardware Flexible vacations Company meals
CultureHappy, paying customers Leading investors Small, flexible team Lots of coffee Group outings
What are we building?
- Using real sales data from our customers.
- Enriched with signals we extract from the web and other external sources.
- To accurately predict which sales leads are likely to convert.
- Continuously applied to new sales leads for our customers.
Sleek user interfaces to...
- Enable our team to quickly build powerful, predictive models.
- Monitor the performance of our models to ensure consistently fantastic results.
- Visualize customer sales pipelines.
- Reveal characteristic qualities of top-scoring leads.
Robust infrastructure to...
- Extract broader and richer features from the web to enhance our customers' data.
- Integrate and harmonize data across disparate data sources.
- Generate models effectively and automatically.
- Score leads by matching them against our vast corpus of relevant signals, all in real time.
Where do you fit in?
We are looking for talented and practical engineers. At Infer, the engineers play a big role in defining product directions and setting priorities. We wear many technical hats, and work end-to-end-to-end – from interacting with customers to architecting solutions, and from backend to frontend.
We primarily use Python, Linux, Postgres and git for our core engineering, with dashes of CoffeeScript for building our UIs. We’re constantly evaluating new technologies and libraries, and firmly believe an engineer should be able to pick the best tool for the job.
Infer is still a small, flexible team, so one of your most important responsibilities will be identifying your next tasks and prioritizing them among your existing ones.email email@example.com
Site Reliability Engineer
Our data is close to our hearts, so we have a number of systems in place to ensure its safety. Nevertheless, we’re constantly improving our infrastructure to support our growing need for scalability and automation.
We believe a good site reliability engineer can manage this infrastructure, from backups and monitoring to database resource tuning and application/infrastructure deployment.email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Development Representative
We are looking to bring on a Sales Development Representative who will play a crucial role in evangelizing Infer. This role will focus on building pipeline with Infer’s Sales and Marketing teams through strategic prospecting activities.
Infer offers the most powerful data science solution for driving explosive growth (see how our customers leverage Infer). We prospect into marketing and sales executives at some of the most innovative companies in the world. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is passionate about learning, and is excited to take on the challenges of being an early hire at a hyper-growth company.
- Generate qualified leads through a mixture of research, cold calling, social media, personalized email campaigns, following up on inbound enquiries, networking, field events, etc.
- Understand Infer’s value proposition and effectively communicate it to prospects based on their environment and needs
- Provide ongoing input and feedback on ways to refine positioning and improve sales processes
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Infer’s offerings, value proposition, customer stories, industry trends, and competition
- Strong written & oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0-2 years of work experience
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork capabilities
- Prospect, develop, and close new customers within a defined territory
- Work closely with SDR counterpart to develop opportunities within territory
- Maintain a high level of solution expertise and competitive intelligence
- Demonstrate Infer’s products in person and using web conferencing technology
- Achieve monthly and quarterly quota objectives
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and a commitment to excellence in interactions with prospects and customers
- 2-5 years of closing experience
- Authentic desire to help customers solve problems
- Proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Experience selling into B2B sales and marketing leadership is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of CRM and Marketing Automation space is a plus
- Experience demonstrating SaaS products
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
We are looking to bring on an an Account Manager to join our fast-growing Account Management Team. The primary responsibility of this role is to manage customer relationships post initial sale and ensure renewal success in the future.
The Account Manager will work directly with customers to convey the value of Infer, expand account relationships, and become a domain expert on the power of predictive analytics to help B2B Sales and Marketers!
- Form strong relationships that create reference-ready Infer Champions
- Ensure renewals by becoming a trusted-advisor
- Present recommendations at the Exec/C-Level on how to maximize the use of Infer's solutions
- Up-Sell/Cross-Sell Infer products into existing customer accounts
- Create Strategic Account Plans for all assigned clients
- Collaborate with internal teams to leverage knowledge as well as best practices
- 3-5 years experience in a sales-centric customer-facing role (CSM, AM, AE, etc)
- Experience presenting to and interacting with C-Level executives
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-Starter who enjoys growing customer relationships, while taking a consultative approach to determine upsell opportunities
- 4 year BS/BA degree
Nice to Have:
- Prior experience working for an early-stage SaaS company
- Knowledge of B2B Sales and Marketing processes and challenges
- Experience working in Salesforce, Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot or Eloqua
We are looking for a standout individual to serve as a go-to technical resource for pre- and post-sale engagements. Our ideal candidate will have strong technical skills, as well as strong sales skills, and will be responsible for evangelizing Infer’s solutions to both technical and non-technical marketing and sales audiences. This role will serve as a critical connection point between Sales, Product, and Customer Success.
- Address technical objections during the sales cycle
- Develop and deliver technical product presentations and demonstrations
- Effectively map customer needs to Infer’s offerings and use cases
- Technical support of ROI development
- Lead pre- and post-sales technical engagements and PoCs
- Become a domain expert in marketing and sales operations
- Develop a solid understanding machine learning and data mining techniques
- 3+ years of enterprise software experience in a technical pre-sales or implementation role
- On-demand/SaaS experience
- Experience selling into business executives
- CRM, SFA, and/or marketing automation software, specifically, Salesforce, Marketo, Eloqua, highly preferred
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Must be an excellent presenter
- Must be a team player who can effectively manage the customer’s needs with internal constraints
- Knowledge of relational databases and web technology
- Four year university/college degree or equivalent experience required
We are looking for a senior data scientist with deep machine learning experience. Someone who will be able to work both independently and with the rest of the data science and engineering teams to help keep the statistics behind what we do on the cutting edge.
We want someone who is self-reliant—able to do most of the research and scripting with only minimal input from engineering during the research phase, and who can be heavily involved in implementation and debugging during the production phase, but no need to contribute production code.
- Improving our core algorithms with respect to modeling, feature selection, correlation, etc.
- Formulate new modeling problems; researching and helping to implement new products.
- Improving signal extraction; for example better web-crawling.
- Evaluating and incorporating sources of data from external vendors.
- Explore various holes in our current modeling infrastructure. For example, improved modeling targets.
- Debug / improve models for specific high-value customers.
We are looking for a talented, experienced designer with the passion to join a high growth, dynamic company. The ideal candidate will be able to execute on the full range of marketing deliverables, manage the creative pipeline, and develop a team of junior design talent and outside contractors.
- Develop and maintain our brand guidelines and create a consistent experience across customer touchpoints
- Work with marketing to prioritize and execute projects including website design, custom illustrations, campaigns, events, print collateral, decks, and sales assets
- Build a team that is know for how much, how fast, and how well it gets work done, especially under a deadline
- Produce creative assets that delight and brand that the industry looks up to
Professional Experience / Required Skills
- 4+ years doing visual design with some marketing/brand management capacity (or a portfolio demonstrating a comparable level of experience)
- Experience working in online marketing for a high-tech company
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Communications Design, Industrial Design, or Interaction Design
- Proven self-starter capable of working autonomously and driving projects forward
- An appreciation for a data-driven culture and a willingness to collaborate with teammates from diverse backgrounds
- Master of design tools InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
Product Marketing Manager
At Infer, you’ll have the opportunity to define an exciting new category and build a brand from scratch. In this startup environment, you’ll get to own PR initiatives, events, website messaging, design projects, partnerships, and sales enablement. /p>
Experience & Requirements
- 3-5 years experience in product marketing for a high tech company
- 1-2 years experience with marketing automation, CRM
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- MBA is a plus, but we also like bright people who didn’t go to business school
- High energy, charismatic, innovative, creative
- Exceptional team player with proven ability to lead through influence
- Proven track record in crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership
- Strong written communication skills and an eye for design
Business Operations Analyst
Business Operations at Infer is all about figuring out new ways to grow the company and the predictive space. We are looking for an analyst that is great at solving problems, working with ambiguity, and collaborating across capabilities. The ideal candidate is skilled at using data analysis, process improvements, and business intuition to drive decisions related to strategy, operations, and organizations. High energy, a willingness to learn, and/or general passion for technology is also a plus.
- Contribute data-driven insights towards strategic decision making
- Collaborate cross-functionally (marketing, sales, product) on projects to solve business problems and increase operational efficiency
- Work independently to define and track team- and company-level KPIs
- Present relevant KPIs in a digestible manner for executives and the company
- 1-3 years post undergrad business, eng, science degree in a management consulting, corporate strategy, private equity, or equivalent analytically rigorous role
- 1+ years experience working with complex data sets and turning analysis into management insights
- 1+ years working with cross-capability teams towards common strategic goals
- 1+ years conducting analysis, reporting, tracking datasets for business purposes
- Outstanding analytical capability in ambiguous environments
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to operate without excessive guidance
- Proficient with data analysis software, e.g., Excel, Tableau, etc.
- Startup experience a plus
- Experience with SaaS business performance data a plus
- Build and manage our product roadmap by identifying market opportunities, building business cases, and defining our product vision
- Gather customer requirements, and turn these into well-defined product requirements and specifications
- Partner closely with the engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as execution schedule
- Work cross-functionally with stakeholders in Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, etc., to align all teams around the product definition
- Track product development and develop product launch plans
- Assess product success and customer satisfaction and feed them back into the product definition process
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp new technology, and complex workflows
- Self-starter with natural ability to balance priorities and work in a lean environment
- Solid balance of strategic thinking and operational ability to get things done
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A BA/BS in Computer Science, Business Administration, Design, or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Startup experience a plus