Press Release: Deep Integration Between Marketing Automation and Predictive Solutions Helps Growing Companies Optimize Marketing and Sales
Infer Inc., a leading predictive sales and marketing platform that helps companies win more customers, today announced the most advanced predictive behavioral modeling solution for the Oracle Eloqua platform. Infer’s behavior scoring helps companies dramatically increase the impact of their sales and marketing programs by prioritizing business-to-business deals that are most likely to close quickly, and by continuously optimizing campaign effectiveness and pipeline velocity. After proven success with early customers, Infer is rolling out its updated behavior scoring solution for any company that uses the Oracle Eloqua marketing automation system.
The only predictive vendor to extensively mine every activity data point inside a company’s marketing automation platform, Infer offers behavioral models that help companies identify which prospects are ready to buy their product within a set time period (e.g. three weeks). Since launching Infer behavior scoring last year, Infer has generated tens of millions of scores by employing sophisticated machine learning to model hundreds of millions of activity records about each prospect’s engagement. This approach complements Infer’s fit models, which analyze thousands of signals about an individual and the company they work for to determine their fit for a specific product or solution. With visibility into separate behavior and fit scores, marketing and sales gain a new lens into their prospects across multiple important dimensions. As a result, Infer helps them laser focus on the best prospects and engage with them at the right times.
As Infer deepens its Oracle Eloqua integration to extend predictive models to the platform’s users, it is also adding several new features, including:
- Top Event & Activity Dashboards: Infer’s new visual dashboards capture data from Oracle Eloqua to give marketers a more granular view of their prospects’ top behavior patterns and activities that lead to conversions. This provides unprecedented insight into which campaigns or actions drive customer activation – down to specific email or link clicks, web page visits, form fills, content downloads, unsubscribes, etc. As a result, marketers can better optimize for programs that have the biggest impact on buying behaviors.
- Historical Analysis: Infer seamlessly connects with the latest Oracle Eloqua API to analyze the complete spectrum of marketing activity data housed within the platform, providing a comprehensive view of a prospect and all of their behaviors. This deeper hook into the marketing platform now allows Infer to gather thousands of previously untapped signals upon which to build an instant, more statistically accurate behavioral model.
“Infer is committed to helping innovative businesses of all sizes fuel their growth strategies by identifying high-potential prospects that will generate revenue faster,” said Vik Singh, co-founder and CEO of Infer. “We’re encouraged by the tremendous success our customers, like Avalara and Tableau, are experiencing at significant scale, and are excited to now extend our breakthrough behavioral models to more Oracle Eloqua users. We appreciate that Oracle shares our mindset about open architectures, which enables our joint customers to get the most out of all their customer data and achieve bigger business impact.”
Infer will be demoing its deepened integration with Oracle Eloqua at Oracle’s Modern Marketing Experience in Las Vegas on April 26-28. To learn more about how predictive behavior models are helping businesses win more customers, attendees can stop by booth MME-71 or visit Infer’s web site for more information.
Founded in 2010, Infer delivers a predictive sales and marketing platform that helps companies win more customers. It leverages proven data science to rapidly model the untapped customer profile data sitting in an enterprise, along with thousands of signals from the web, and help drive a company’s growth strategy through valuable predictive workflows. Customers include over 120 high growth companies and large enterprises like AdRoll, Atlassian, Cloudera, Concur, New Relic, Tableau, Xactly and Zendesk. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, Infer is funded by leading investors, including Redpoint Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Social+Capital Partnership, Sutter Hill Ventures and Nexus Venture Partners.
- Learn about behavioral models on the Infer blog
- Download Infer’s Behavior Scoring eBook
- Follow Infer on Twitter @InferInc
- Become a Facebook fan of Infer
- Find Infer on LinkedIn