of your Operation
Infer’s Profile Management platform uses AI to bring unprecedented accuracy to Sales and Marketing decisions – regardless of the cleanliness or size of your database.
Bring All Your Buying Signals Together
Achieve hyper-segmentation by combining all of your sales and marketing data into rich, descriptive profile tags.
Profile Management At a Glance
- Create segments and personas using your data and Infer's library of external signals
- Get immediate insight into coverage, projected revenue, conversion rates, sales effort, and other key metrics
- Share profiles across tools in the form of tags or campaign members
- When prospects are added to profiles you can trigger sales alerts, MA workflows and targeted advertising campaigns
- Leverage machine learning to identify leading business indicators, ideal customer profiles and underinvested segments
Three Common Use Cases
- Define high-value account segments & personas
- Find Net-New accounts and contacts
Campaigns and Inbound Lead Flow
- Identify underserved profiles
- Deliver highly-personalized messaging
- Notify sales with clear content recommendations
- Route prospects to tailor fit nurture programs
- Rich Taylor, Sr Director of Marketing
We use Infer’s new predictive platform to discover and target ideal customer profiles. By building segments and personas around Infer’s signals—such as whether a company uses AWS technology, or whether its website contains B2B technology—we are able to deliver better marketing campaigns and arm our sales reps with better data and insights.
As a result of a recent personalized campaign, we were able to boost our typical attendance and drive 20% more top prospects to a regional event.
Infer Profile Management Resources
Learn how to use Infer’s Profile Management Platform to create a sound ABM strategy.Download PDF
How Profile Management is Evolving in a Predictive World
Read how predictive is reinventing how businesses approach
Mapping the Future of Predictive
This interactive story gives you a glimpse into where predictive in
B2B is headed.